After 12 years of intense collaboration, Sophie Matter asked Audax Club Parisien to transfer the organization of the Super Randonnées to Provence Randonneur, which was accepted during the club’s general assembly on December 2021. We thank Sophie for all the work done to build this organization and we wish her a great success within her club.
As a result, the Audax Club Parisien has reviewed the rules for the “Randonneur 10000” award. :
Super Randonnées will no longer be requested from November 01, 2022. However, you can still include Super Randonnées validated until October 31, 2022 as additional kilometers.
Now, a BRM of 600km with a minimum elevation of 8000m will be required to request the Randonneur 10000 award.
We wish you beautiful rides to reach the Randonneurs 10000.
The Audax Club Parisien executive committee decided on June 7, 2021 to take into account the various health protocols that have been applied for over a year. So, the deadline for obtaining this award will be extended by 2 years, but only for those who have approved the 2019 PBP.
The Audax Club Parisien celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the creation of the Randonneur 5000 by creating a new distinction, the Randonneur 10000.
This new distinction will offer a new challenge to Randonneur 5000 riders, encouraging them to discover events of 1200km and more outside PBP but also the Super Randonnee, one of last creations of the Audax Club Parisien.
To know more, please look at the rules . They are so simple, like the Randonneur 5000
1. Rules of Randonneur 10000
Fifty years after the RANDONNEUR 5000, the Aadax Club Parisien creates a new award for those randonneurs who have completed 10,000 km in ACP events. This award is called the Randonneur 10000. Awarded randonneurs receive the R-10000 medal and diploma. They are numbered from the beginning.
The qualifying events must be completed within a six year period, beginning on the date of the first qualifying event.
To qualify for this award, the randonneur must complete :
– 2 full series of ACP brevets (200, 300, 400, 600 and 1000 km) – Longer brevets cannot be substituted for shorter ones
– 1 PARIS-BREST-PARIS Randonneur
– Another 1200 km + event homologated by Les Randonneurs Mondiaux
– 1 FLECHE VELOCIO or National Arrow
The achieved mileage is used (i.e. if the team went further than the minimum qualifying distance of 360 km). At least 3 riders must finish the Flèche (you cannot individually claim for your ridden mileage if your team was not successful). International randonneurs can ride a Flèche Nationale homologated by the ACP and organized in accordance with the rules for the Flèche Vélocio.
– Until october 31, 2022, 1 SUPER RANDONNEE i.e. a permanent of 600 km and at least 10,000 m (32.800 ft) of climbing, homologated by the Audax Club Parisien, ridden in the Randonneur division.
– 1 Brevet Randonneur Mondial 600 km with a positive altitude difference of 8000 meters. (replacing Super Randonnée)
No Brevet can be substituted for another.
The events used to apply for the Randonneur 5000 can be used to apply for the Randonneur 10000.
To bring the total distance up to at least 10,000 km, following ACP events are accepted :
– Brevets des Randonneurs Mondiaux (BRMs).
– 1200+ events homologated by Les Randonneurs Mondiaux. These 1200 km events cannot take the place of the ACP 1000 km brevet.
– Flèche Vélocio or Flèche Nationale (outside France)
– Until october 31, 2022, Super Randonnée.
– Brevet Randonneur Mondial 600 km with a positive altitude difference of 8000 meters.
– Flèche de France (ACP permanents), if they are ridden on one of the established routes and in the Gold or Silver division. The Flèche de Dieppe is not acceptable since it is shorter than 200 km.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your request form per mail or email before October 31.
For France: applications must be accompanied by an envelope size 32/23 with the address of the applicant and stamped for a 500g letter unless you come to the Awards Ceremony of the ACP which takes place every year in January in Paris.
For other countries : applications will be compiled and verified by the local ACP representative, who will send them via Internet using a “Word” format. All medals and diplomas will be sent to the ACP representative who will distribute them to each winner.
Shipping between France and the country will be added to the annual invoice.
The medal, the diploma and the ACP results brochure will be sent to you in January.
The ACP reserves the right to amend those rules.
Luc COPPIN, 3 rue Max Jacob, 91250 SAINT-GERMAIN-LES-CORBEIL
Rules are available in the following document :
2. Request form
You can download the request form below :
and send it by postal way or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (using .doc format, not .pdf).