1. Monthly ride club
From September to May, Elisabeth organizes a monthly training on a day ride, to be able to ride 200 kilometers or other goals. Information will be delivered on this website one week before -it’s often only available on the French news pages, be careful !
if you want to joint the Audax Club Parisien, you can participate and start riding with us during one or two rides.
3. Free rides
Free rides have been created especially for those who want to discover some beautiful roads around France. Please share your experience on it with #audaxclubparisien in your comments on the social networks.
- Ride in Chevreuse valley / 200 km / Drop : 2122m / Created by par Elisabeth Lavaill
OpenRunner link : https://www.openrunner.com/r/11426685
- Ride to Fontainebleau / 200 km / Drop : 1342m / Created by Elisabeth Lavaill
Strava link : https://www.strava.com/routes/24044676
- Ride in Vexin / 200 km / Drop : 1694m / Created by Elisabeth Lavaill
OpenRunner link : https://www.openrunner.com/r/12633241
- Ride in Chevreuse valley / 140 km / Drop : 1633m / Created by Elisabeth Lavaill
The best way to prepare a BRM !
OpenRunner link : https://www.openrunner.com/r/13088719
- During our rides, you must respect the traffic law.
- During the night, outside cities, a high visibility vest is mandatory.
- It is highly recommended to wear an helmet.
- Before the ride, always check your bike.
- Take your own tools and food to cycle with autonomy.
- Register before coming to the ride to help the organization.
- If you have any mistake during the ride, tell it to other members of the club.